Friday, September 14, 2012

Kusudama





I love digital scrapbooking and photography, but every now and then it is nice to create something with paper.



While I was searching for paper crafts, I found this really interesting site: Folding Trees. and decided to try to make a Kusudama.



The petals didn't quite line up on this particular flower, but it was nice to see the word 'love' peeking through.



The materials used were four sheets of 12 x 12 inch scrapbooking paper and craft glue.



Dream.     Create.     Live.

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, I might just have to try it out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW...I just HAD to pin this!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jill. Thanks for visiting. Love your new blog too!

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous!!! Do you have a link to the directions? The paper you chose works so well and you have done a brilliant job of photographing it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comments. The link to the directions is Folding Trees.

      The paper I used is from Kaisercraft. It is called Tigerlilly Coral and I found it at Spotlight.

      Delete
  3. wow haven't seen anything like this before - must give it a try. nicely photographed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate your comments.

Nikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...